Monday, April 17, 2006

A new week...

Or, five days to kill until the weekend.

Actually it's going to be a busy week. Two meetings at work, servers getting migrated to the new building at Potomac Yard. All sorts of things that can go awry.

Add to that: one emissions test tomorrow or Wednesday morning or evening and you've got a whole lotta fun.

Well, not really. Man what a boring week. Nothing exciting like The Wacky Neighbor's Actuarial Exam (You're a braver man than I Gunga Din.) Of course having roomed with TWN in college I know that TWN really likes math, like I really like history. However his major translated into a good job applying his knowledge. I am managing records.

But the real treat hits Saturday when I do my volunteer thing. That's always nice. And I'll try and log some time with my old movies. I think All the President's Men needs to be a movie of the weekend...hmmm what else to watch. Something lighter than politics, I already saw The Sting this weekend. Hmmm...perhaps Henry V. Yeah, I gotta strange idea of what constitutes light viewing. Of course there's also Rio Bravo. That's always a good one.
I dunno. It's late. I've taken my Rheumatoid Arthritis meds so I'm getting tired and Duff is fast asleep on my bed. I guess it's time to wrap this up and carry on tomorrow.

No comments: