Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fin de Semanna

Well, another weekend down the drain. I did get to watch All The President's Men. I did not get to hang out with my friends. Seems we just couldn't pull something together with other commitments. Ah well. Things should settle down soon anyway. Besides it freakin' RAINED! Bad night to be out Saturday. Probably best for us all.

I did get belated birthday presents. BONUS! I got The Making of the Atomic Bomb by Richard Rhodes and The Iron Horse and the Windy City about railroads in my favorite metropolis...Chi-town!

Let's see...that's about all I got going on. I did the volunteer thing. That's going well. Going to try and spend some of the organization's money. Let's see how that goes.

I also interviewed on Friday with my old boss. She moved on from my old job before I did. I may have to jump ship if the new company decides not to take me on. It'll be a pay cut but it will still be a pay check.

And it looks like we're going to get a great view of a comet in may take a gander at this here.

No comments: