1. Worst damage you ever took in a fight?
Well there was that time that squadron of X-Wings...Oh you mean a real fight. Nope no fights.
2. Most money you ever owed a utility company?
$98 electric bill during a damn cold winter.
3. Last time you got kicked out of a bar?
I don't drink.
4. Longest time you slept in a car?
5. Most f'ed up nickname you've ever been given?
Hmmm...I like most of the nicknames I've been given.
6. Worst job you ever had?
My previous job on a FEMA contract. No direction from the agency and other problems.
7. Shortest job you've ever had?
Might be this current one.
8. Longest romantic relationship?
3 years, so far the best 3 years of my life.
9. Shortest romantic relationship?
10. Food that you would eat til you puked?
Gibbles White Cheddar Cheese puffs.
11. Food that even looking at makes you puke?
12. What music saved your life?
Well...Glenn Miller saved my ass in Nam. Does that count? No seriously...classical. Stress relief. I can close my eyes and imagine the concert.
13. Person you miss the most in the world?
Alive: I refuse to say Gone: Pop Pop Fry
14. Worst movie you've ever seen?
Hmmm, I try to stay away from the bad ones. But I saw the original Maltese Falcon from the 1930's. Two words: TRAIN WRECK
15. Best movie you've ever seen?
The Sting. It's best the first time you see it.
16. Craziest shit you've ever done sober?
I'm pretty buttoned down. Sorry.
17. Ever almost die?
RA got me as close as I ever want to get.
18. Ever fistfight a member of the opposite sex?
No, that is ungentlemanly.
19. Best place you have ever lived?
Home right now. I can see stars and in 2002 I saw the Aurora Borealis.
25. At your poorest, were you a ramen noodle or Mac and cheeze aficionado?
Mac and Cheeze
26. Most money you have ever spent on a single meal?
$40 per person...not including tip.
27. Best gift you ever got?
I dunno. I've gotten a lot of great gifts.
28. Best pet you ever had?
Shadow. I miss her.
29. Ever run from the cops?
30. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006?
At Kim and Dave's
31. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I'm a frustrated historian working for a government contractor. This brain for hire.
32. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
I'm in the mood for "Clare de Lune" right now.
33. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Jim Henson. I grew up on muppets.
34. What color underwear are you wearing?
blue with polar bears
35. Do you own an ipod?
36. What did you do this morning?
Got up, let Duff out, let Duff in, got dressed, brushed teeth, drove to the Metro, walked to work, got my everything bagel and large coffee from the shop on the ground floor of my building, worked.
37. What does your mom do for a living?
38. Where do you work?
39. What ended your last relationship?
There wasn't love between both of us.
40. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
41. What was the last concert you attended?
42. Who was with you?
43. What was the last movie you watched?
44. Who do you dislike at the moment?
the people who are screwing up my employment and the French.
45. What food do you crave right now?
I got a hankerin for an apple.
46. Did you dream last night?
Not that I recall Senator.
47. What was the last TV show you watched?
MYTHBUSTERS!!! Rock on!
48. What is your fav piece of jewelry?
The pocket watch I got from Mom and Dad for college graduation.
49. What is to the left of you?
50. What was the last thing you ate?
51. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
52. Who last IMed you?
53. Are you on any medication?
54. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
55. What color shirt are you wearing?
56. What color is your razor?
57. What is your favorite frozen treat?
any ice cream with caramel and nuts.
58. how many tattoos and piercings do you have?
59. What's your favorite store?
60. Are you thirsty right now?
No, thanks for asking.
61. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Sigh...I used to. But now I save myself the disappointment.
62. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
My friends. I talk to them, but I miss the group dynamic.
63. What did you do last night?
Talked to Sabrina.
64. Do you care what people think about you?
Depends on the people.
65. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
66. Do you like your nose?
67. What color is your bedroom?
Blue, it used to be green.
68. When was the last time you worked out?
69. What are your font colors on AIM?
70. Where do you live?
in a house silly.
71. Are you an aggressive driver?
72. Who is your cell phone carrier?
73. Do you like the person who posted this last?
Yeah, she's cool.
74. What is across the room from you?
75. What is the thing you'd most want to change about yourself?
I would want to get rid of my RA.
76. What color is your car?
77. What do you smell like right now?
I'm a guy, next question.
78. What is your favorite color?
Billiard or Forest Green
79. money or health?
80. Where was your last kiss?
Holy crap, I don't remember.
81. What are you listening to right now?:
82. Whats your favorite number?
83. When was the last time you smiled?
tonight watching MYTHBUSTERS!
84. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
a co-worker, we had a conference call.
85 What is your worst habit?
I can be lazy.
86 Do you drink?
87 Do you smoke?
88 When was the last time, if ever, you blacked out?
When I had my knee drained.
90 Your Hair color?
Red, more auburn at the moment.
91 Eye Color?
92 Do you wear contacts?:
93 Favorite Holiday?
94 Favorite Month?:
Any one with snow.
95 Have you ever cried for no reason?:
Alas yes, but I was on prednisone
96 Favorite Day of the Year?
97 Are you too shy to ask someone out?:
98 Last advice you received?
Do what's best for you.
99 What was the highlight of your weekend?:
Easter with the fam.
100 Chocolate or Vanilla?:
101 What is the last text message you received?
102 What is the last text message you sent?:
103 Who was the last person to call you?
104 What was the last sports game you watched?
O's vs Angels Easter Sunday.
105 When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?
Technically it was when I was at the Marriott in Charleston. The bed belonged to the Marriott Corp.
106 Favorite movies
107 Favorite football Team?
108 What were you doing before this?
posting to my blog
109 Any pets?
Duff (spoiled 11 year old dog)
110 Favorite Drink?
111 Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
112 Dogs or cats?:
113 Favorite flower?:
114 When was the last time you got in trouble?
I dunno, some crap at my last job. I had stopped caring.
115 Have you ever loved someone?
116 Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
117 Have you ever fired a gun?
118 do you like to travel by plane?
Yeah, trains are better though.
119 What websites do you go to frequently?
spaceweather.com, bookfinder.com, wtop.com, baltimoresun.com, amazon.com
120 How many pillows do you sleep with?
121 Are you missing someone?
122 How was your day?
123. State your name:
126. favorite food:
A well made crab cake, broiled.
127. favorite color:
See previous iteration of this question.
128. current profession:
Records Management Specialist
129. where are you right now, physically?
In my room.
130. if you are listening to music, what is it? If not, what's the last song you heard?
Right now classical since the radio stations here suck.
131. what are you wearing?
T-shirt and pajama bottoms.
132. Given that straight in front of you = 12 o'clock, name an object at:
3 o'clock: dresser
9 o'clock: computer desk
133. Describe the wall covering (paint/wallpaper) of the room you're in:
blue paint on dryall.
134. Does your chair squeak?
135. Are you currently drinking/eating? if so, what?
136. Is your desk/working surface clean or messy?
Messy as all get out.
137. Aside from yourself, is there an animal in the room?
138. Did the implication made in question 138 offend you in any way?
I'm getting out my old TA red pen for this. "Your question makes no sense in the current context. Either delete or move to a point in the paper where it makes sense."
139. If you are listening to music, hit pause for a second. Sit quietly, without typing or doing anything.
TV in the living room, computer fan
140. In general terms, how are you feeling today?
Good, but a bit achy.
141. Can you see a window (the outside kind, not the computer kind) from where you're sitting?
142. Name 3 words to describe yourself:
smart, goofy, boring
143. Name 3 words you think other people would use to describe you:
listener, nerdish, wierd
144. What do you do for fun when you're not on myspace?
145. Wallflower or Party Animal?
146. Describe your perfect date (the events, not the person):
I'll let you know when I have it.
147. Describe your perfect evening alone:
Writing a historical monograph listening to Best of the Big Bands with Kent Jackson on WYPR.
148. For each of the following sets of 4 words, put a B by the one that BEST describes you and an L by the one that LEAST describes you:
c. RESERVED L
149. Clear your mind. Now type the first single word that comes to mind when you hear the following words:
a. angel : halo
b. guilty : verdict
c. pants : belt
d. dolphin : flipper
e. naked : truth
f. live : forgive
g. good : great
h. pasta : sauce
i. birth : life
150. What do you consider your best quality? I have a high tolerance for annoyance.
151. What do you consider your worst quality? When my temper does go...it goes.
Petersburg to Appomattox
21 hours ago