Saturday, September 02, 2006

I know what you're thinking...

You're thinking, "Man for a historian, this guy doesn't talk much about history on his blog."

Ok, maybe you're not. You're probably thinking about your day, or what's my point, or what's my day's point or something.

Well, I have to say I noticed that I don't talk much about history with this blog. Probably because 1; I don't "work" in history for "money" and 2; not a whole lot of my "friends" "work" in history for "money."

Since it's not something that frustrates me every day then I guess I don't need to vent about it.

Well, I have an honest to goodness historical link for you today. This was done by one of my archives volunteers. He's getting his PhD. Neat site, good writing. Check it out.

There, for the one of you who may have been actually wondering "why doesn't he post more on history" there ya go. Happy now?

No comments: