Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pics garnered at the Family Reunion...

These are from a photo-album my Great Grandmother kept and were scanned after the Family Reunion today.

This is TFH's paternal grandparents on their wedding day.





Shortly afterwards TFH's paternal grandfather received a letter from the President of the United States that began with "Greetings..." And he was off to Korea with the US Army Corps of Engineers.





Of course, it wasn't all seriousness.





And just for giggles, can you guess who this handsome young man is?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, first picture your grandfather looks just like Ben and the third one looks just like you.

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing.

Nick said...

You know, that's true. Ben does look a lot like Pop-Pop.

Wacky Neighbor said...

I third that ... I'm not entirely convinced that the third picture isn't you.

Nick said...

Now look, everyone says that I'm "The Oldest Young Man" they've ever met, but even I missed Korea.
However, I do like M*A*S*H.

Unknown said...

Yeah... looking again... that is just creepy almost. I'll have to post my mom's 8th grade picture, which looks identical to mine.