Monday, September 18, 2006

Say it's not so Joe...

My beloved Redskins are 0-2. We can't beat the Vikings and we can't beat Dallas. I'm getting that oogy feeling now about the season.

But 14 games left, let's give them one more chance to gel before I start wailing about the collapse of the Redskins first half of the season.

I can tell you what the problem was last night: Penalties.
The Skins were going back and forth with unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. It was awful. They were out of control and it showed. My dad summed it up as he watched the game and saw Washington get it's 4th unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in 20 minutes and said, "This is NOT Joe Gibbs football."

All I could say was, "Yep."

This could be a VERY long year. I may get my $20 ready to pay off my Redskins bets now.

No comments: