Sunday, September 17, 2006

Damn I'm tired...

It's nearly 23:00 tonight and I am TIRED. I had my normal 45 hour work week, then Saturday was Archiving, then my 10 year High School Reunion Saturday night, then more Archiving.
And now of course, there's a Redskins game on, and not just any old game, Redskins vs Cowboys. The big game no matter how bad the season is. So, I'll be awake tonight listening to this game. (Right now Dallas is leading by 14 and looks like we're gonna be 0-2. :-(

Still archiving went well, we got a lot of stuff done and I think my volunteers had a rewarding weekend for their own research projects.
The reunion went well too, not as many people I hung around with showed up. That was a bit disappointing, but overall I think the class of 96 came out ok so far.

No comments: