Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well...

I've neglected the blog a bit. I've been playing Civ III. It's always fun to be invaded by someone with muskets...at least when you have mechanized infantry, F-15s and modern armor. Heh.

I had a good time at the movie. My dad, uncle and cousin went. We had an hour to kill so we walked around the museum, I must go back. It was great!

This week has been meh. I'm just looking forward to the weekend when the whole UMBC Gang will re-unite for a picnic. There are more of us now than when we graduated so it should be a great group picture.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Ah... Civ III. I've spent many an hour on that game. Lots of fun, but unfortunately my attention span isn't what it used to be, which has prevented me from justifying Civ IV. I have enough to keep me busy anyway.

Brendan said...

Civ IV, by the way, is a very well done game. It even has PBeM functionality. Highly recommend the upgrade.

Nick said...

I've been kicking it around, but if the CIV series follows its normal procedure, in a few months there will be an omnibus set of CD's that had been released previously. Now, the one I'm gonna knuckle under and buy immediately is SM's Railroads.