Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm a patient man Focker...

"Wacky Neighbor said...
I will take you down, I will take you down to Chinatown.

10:18 AM"

Ok, WN's talkin smack. It's definitely football season.
For those of you who don't know, WN and THFH were college roommates, Quiz Bowl teammmates, and co-authors of a historical research paper on Memorial Stadium.
We also briefly managed the Tampa Bay Devil Rays and ran a small airline in the Andes.

WN is also a huge fan of The Baltimore Ravens (aka-The Baltimore-Washington Metropolitian Area's Team of Diminishing Expectations.) THFH is a die-hard fan of The Washington Redskins (aka-future Super Bowl XLI Champs)
For many years I have made a small "sporting wager" with WN stating that the Redskins will either make it to or win the Superbowl.
This year I expect to win.
So bring it on WN. Let's see what happens to Baltimore when your precious McNair blows out a knee or tears an ACL or MCL again. Where's your Billick now, see?

I await your response.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick, remember when you asked me what hubris meant?

Nick said...

I think this team is bigger than any one Pro-Bowl running back...but not by much.
Still, I stand by me belief that we're taking the Lombardi Trophy.