Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bad Things...

Alas, I think Mythbusters has jumped the shark...Kari is in FHM.

That and the myths this week were lame-ish. Not really myths, a postage stamp can destabilize a helicoper and the mentos and coke thing.

Pity, there go my Wednesdays on the Discovery Channel.

Even more serious, a friend has unexplicably cut off all email communication with me, I'm hesitant to call. I suppose I'm out of the "Circle of Trust." I'm not sure what I did to merit this exile, but I'm just too tired to fight it. And if I don't deserve an explination email at the very least, well...fine. Despite this acceptance I'm incredibly bummed. I hate to lose touch with friends and I'm exceedingly happy that the gang from college has stuck together for these 10 years since our first meetings.

Still, I'm in a funk now. Probably won't get out of it until the BORHS Brunswick Mini-Con starts Saturday morning. I'm running that event so there will be plenty of things to distract me from this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ick. that sucks. Sorry to hear about it. Maybe not as nefarious as you fear? Sometimes when people do these things, it's more about them than you. Which doesn't make it a less crappy way to treat someone, but at least gives you less to worry about.

Wacky Neighbor said...

I will take you down, I will take you down to Chinatown.

Nick said...

Oh, it's not any of the college gang. So, WN, I assume this smack talk is your way of "letting the games begin" with our annual football madness.