Saturday, June 03, 2006

So very tired...

Tired...must not sleep...must Blog...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heh, seriously I am wicked tired.

Today was the big research trip to the MD Historical Society. It was ok, I won't have the copies I had wanted to take with me on the train Monday, but I'll get them. That's a start. And I'm going to have to go back. I'll need significantly more time to decipher the handwriting there. Argh.

So I was there from 11 to 4. Took a brief lunch. Went to Borders, went to Brunswick and ate dinner at the MARC parking lot listening to NPR and watching the CSX yard crew there put a train together. (Yes, I AM that much of a train nerd.) Then home. So it's been a busy day. A good day though. I'm happy.

However I did not get a new book to read on the train. I'm gonna have to remedy that tomorrow or Monday.

No comments: