Tuesday, February 06, 2007

OMG...

It is COLD!

There's ice on the Potomac and it was 4...that's right 4 this morning at Frederick.

In other news...

This weekend was the train show in Timonium. I worked the B&ORRHS tables both days. That was ok, hard on my feet but ok. We did very well. It was the first show we did that allowed credit card sales and nearly 50% of our sales were on plastic.

Sunday was of course the Superbowl. I went to an excellent party hosted by Kim and Todd. (Great cupcakes, but I could only eat one...too much junk food=problems.) The Bears couldn't cover and Grossman fell apart. Well, better luck next year.

My prediction: at Bears' training camp this summer; Rex Grossman will not earn the starting job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by!

Todd Krebs said...

And you stay classy, San Diego!