Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Marine Corps Marathon...

Tomorrow I'm going to DC on purpose to watch the Marine Corps Marathon. The last time I saw this live the UMBC Quiz Bowl Team was going to Georgetown for a tournament. We walked right into it and weren't expecting it.

This time I'm going as a legitimate fan to cheer for Kim and WoWN.

Ladies, you're gonna do great!

But now I have a conundrum...what hat to wear?
Should I go for the classic B&O ballcap I have or...as it is the Marine Corps Marathon...go for my USS Kearsarge (LHD 3) Cap, the closest to a Marine cap I have.

I think Kearsarge is going to get the sortie order for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nick said...

USS Kearsarge. But if Kim, Erika and Todd do this next year I'm going to have to find some cool US Marines cap to wear in support.