Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Marine Corps Marathon...

Tomorrow I'm going to DC on purpose to watch the Marine Corps Marathon. The last time I saw this live the UMBC Quiz Bowl Team was going to Georgetown for a tournament. We walked right into it and weren't expecting it.

This time I'm going as a legitimate fan to cheer for Kim and WoWN.

Ladies, you're gonna do great!

But now I have a conundrum...what hat to wear?
Should I go for the classic B&O ballcap I have or...as it is the Marine Corps Marathon...go for my USS Kearsarge (LHD 3) Cap, the closest to a Marine cap I have.

I think Kearsarge is going to get the sortie order for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Abby said...

So, what hat did you pick? I must know!

Nick said...

USS Kearsarge. But if Kim, Erika and Todd do this next year I'm going to have to find some cool US Marines cap to wear in support.