Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I sense something, something I've not felt since...

Does anyone else get this feeling from time to time? The feeling that something just isn't quite "right" but you can't put your finger on it.

I had that hit me last night during the Giants game and answering email and surfing the web. It's a bit like deja-vu but I don't feel like I've done something before, just that something isn't the way it should be. Something isn't fitting. It was weird.

On another note, we're into the last week of the three weeks of hell for me. This is what I euphemistically call "October." It's my busiest month from a railroad historical society perspective and this year has, like previous years, lived up to that title. First week was the Convention, last week was the train show, and this week is archives. Next week I'm off and then the last week of October I'm going to Houston for work. (Which reminds me, I need to get my airplane reading.)

A few belated congratulations need to go out:
KLETCO and Foxdeath for their Baltimore half and full marathon runs respectively.
My friends Shelby and Spiff for the birth of their son Alexander. (Welcome to Earth Alexander, enjoy the now, everything gets more complicated as you get older.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks, Nick.

And yeah, something sometimes just doesn't feel right, but for me it's just usually that time of the month.