Well, KLETCO tagged me for this. One day vengeance shall be mine...
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 pointless things about me. Hmm. The difficulty is in choosing the pointless things.
1. I have never been stung by a Jellyfish. Never have and don't want to change that.
2. I am left handed.
3. I didn't get my license until I was 17. People who know me don't find that surprising.
4. I read two books every year on the days they take place. The Day of the Jackal in July to August and The Hunt for Red October in December.
5. I once had a meltdown on the streets of Philadelphia. I'm not proud of it, but it happened.
6. I own over 400 books on the American Civil War.
7. I wanted to be an aerospace engineer when I was in high school but got tripped up by Calculus. Someday I'm gonna kick Newton's ass for that. And Euler better look out too.
8. I don't know 8 people who have blogs that I can send this too that KLETCO didn't already hit.
Exiled: The Last Days of Sam Houston
5 hours ago